Terms and Conditions
- Use of these Web Conditions
1.2. These Web Conditions and any Additional Terms and Conditions shall make up Your Agreement (‘Agreement’) with Us. The terms may change from time to time. Any perceived agreement between You and Us that is not in writing will not be part of such Agreement.
1.3. You agree to these terms and conditions every time You access any part of this Site or make use of any of the Content.
2.1. Certain words used have the meanings given below:
2.1.2. ‘Content’ includes, but is not limited to, all text, graphics and images that appear on the Site, and the design, look and feel of the Site itself.
2.1.3. ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means: –
- a) rights in inventions, patents, registered designs, design rights, know-how, trademarks and service marks (whether registered or not);
- b) any trade, brand or business names and any distinctive sounds used to differentiate the goods and services of a business;
- c) utility models;
- d) copyright (including all such rights in computer software and databases);
- e) moral rights;
- f) any rights or forms of protection of a similar nature to any of the above and having equivalent or similar effects to any of them, and
- g) all or any other intellectual or industrial property rights whether or not registered or capable of registration in each case whether subsisting now or in the future in any part of the world and including all applications and rights to apply for any of such rights together with all or any goodwill relating to such rights.
2.1.4. The Chandler Group LLC means The Chandler Group LLC, Rebecca E. Chandler, it accessors and/or assigns and/or any company or legal entity controlling, controlled by, or under common control with The Chandler Group LLC. In this definition “control” means: the ownership directly or indirectly of 50% or more of the voting shares, a 50% or greater interest in the income of such company or legal entity, or the ability otherwise of The Chandler Group LLC to secure that the affairs of such company or legal entity are managed in accordance with The Chanlder Group LLC’s wishes.
2.1.6. ‘The Chandler Group LLC’ means the material on the Site controlled by The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler.
2.1.8. ‘Our’ means The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler.
2.1.9. ‘‘Site’ means this website.
2.1.10. ‘Third Party Content’ means the material on the Site or accessed through the Site that is controlled by parties other than The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler.
2.1.12. ‘Us’ means The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler.
2.1.13. ‘We’ means The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler.
2.1.14. ‘You’ and ‘Your’ means the person entering the Agreement or accessing the Site as the case may be.
- Changes to these Web Conditions and to Additional Terms and Conditions
We may change these Web Conditions and any Additional Terms and Conditions at any time. It is Your responsibility to check these Web Conditions in case there are any changes. If You access and use the Site after We have made a change to these Web Conditions You shall be treated as having accepted the change.
- Accuracy of Content
The Site and Content is provided for Your general information only; We advise that, although The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler make every effort to maintain the accuracy of information on the Site, Content may not be accurate and complete and is provided ‘as is’. Therefore You should not plan to do, or refrain from doing, something in reliance upon Content without first checking the accuracy of the relevant Content by some other means. All such information on this site is necessarily subject to change, sometimes at short notice.
- Third Party Content, ‘Partners’ and Links from the Site
6.1. We are not responsible for the content of third-party sites linked to the Site or for Third Party Content. They are independent of Us, and their content is not endorsed or approved by Us, even where the third party in question is stated to be a ‘partner’ of The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler.
6.2. In entering any agreement to which The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler is not a party, You accept that The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler has no liability whatsoever.
6.4. You should check with Us if You are in any doubt as to the status of any Content.
- Contact Between Us
7.1. You are responsible for ensuring that Your instructions (including all the details We may require to carry out Your instructions) and any information You give to Us are accurate and complete. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage You suffer if they are in any way inaccurate or incomplete and Our records will be conclusive evidence of Your instructions unless We agree otherwise. We may in Our absolute discretion refuse to carry out any instruction or reverse any action taken by Us in response to any instruction.
7.2. To contact Us please refer to contact details given on the Site or in the relevant Additional Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property
9.1. Our Site and the Intellectual Property Rights in The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler Content is owned by or licensed to Us.
9.2. Certain names, words, images or logos identifying Us and the products and services featured in the Site are the trademarks of The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler. Certain other names, words, images or logos may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler.
9.3. The names and logos of third parties mentioned in the Site or in the Third Party Contents may be the trademarks, trade names or unregistered trademarks of those third parties and in The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler Contents are used with the permission of such organizations. In the event that You own Intellectual Property that appears on the Site without Your written consent please notify Us.
9.4. The Site may contain proprietary notices (such as moral rights and trade mark notices) and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed.
- Open Access to The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler Content
10.1. Audio, video files are available free to view and download. We allow anyone to access our content electronically without charge. We want to encourage the circulation of our work as widely as possible without affecting the ownership of the copyright, which remains with the copyright holder.
- Linking to the Site
11.1 You are welcome to link to, download, save or distribute this work electronically. If you are interested in using the work, please ensure that:
- Rebecca E. Chandler and the speaker(s) and other third parties are credited;
- The Rebecca E. Chandler website (www.rebeccaechandler.com) is published together with a copy of this policy statement in a prominent position;
- The file is not altered and is used in full (the use of extracts under existing fair usage rights is not affected by this condition);
- The work is not resold or used for commercial purposes;
- A copy of the work or link to its use online is emailed to Rebecca E. Chandler at email@example.com.
11.2. You must not link to the Site for commercial purposes without our written agreement.
11.3. Other than as above, We encourage businesses and others to link their sites to the Site. However, if You wish to establish a link to the Site or any of its Content, we require that the link does not open within a frame-set of another website.
- Access to Rebecca E. Chandler Internet based Services and Products
12.1. Community activity
12.1.1. In parts of the Site You may be enabled to interact with other users or with Us, through (for example) message boards and email. You must ensure that any such interaction by You or through Your email address will not:
184.108.40.206. be capable of infringing the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any person;
220.127.116.11. breach any applicable law or regulation; or
18.104.22.168. be perceived as inappropriate for the Site, offensive or misleading.
12.1.2. We may remove any postings or other interaction at our entire discretion.
12.1.3. We have no obligation to monitor, censor or edit the content of any material transmitted or received by You or other users of the Site. You are responsible for the content of any material You transmit.
12.2. ‘Equipment’ means all such compatible equipment, software and communications lines (including any public communication lines) required by You to properly access the Site.
12.3. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining Your Equipment and for ensuring that it is compatible with the Site. We have no responsibility or liability with respect to Your Equipment.
12.4. We may change the minimum specification required to access the Site at any time. We shall notify You of such a change by placing a general message on the Site or through amendment of these Web Conditions. We shall not be liable to You if any such change in specification results in Your Equipment becoming incompatible with the Site or becoming unable to perform, within the Site, all of the functions previously performed.
12.5. You will be responsible for the cost of all charges You incur in accessing and using the Site.
12.6. We cannot guarantee the speed with which You will be able to access and use the Site (as it will depend upon factors such as the specification of Your Equipment and the number of people using the Site) or that You will have uninterrupted or continuous access to the Site.
12.7. You must not:
12.7.1. introduce or attempt to introduce any virus or any other contaminant to the Site or any of Our computer systems;
12.7.2. in any way attempt to access, alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or otherwise tamper with any part of the Site or any of Our computer systems;
12.7.3. interfere with the use of another person’s access to or use of the Site;
12.7.4. obtain access to information relating to another person which is on Our computer system;
12.7.5. use or attempt to use the Site or any of Our computer systems for any unlawful or immoral purpose.
12.8. We may suspend or terminate Your access and use (in whole or in part) of the Site at any time with or without notice.
12.9. You are responsible for getting an appropriate connection with a telecommunications provider in order to access the Site.
12.10. We shall control, direct and establish technical procedures for using the Site (and We may vary them from time to time). You must follow Our instructions and adhere to Our procedures as given on the Site when using any The Chandler Group LLC and/or Rebecca E. Chandler web-based service.
12.11. You must ensure that any material and / or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is at Your own discretion and that You will be responsible for any damage to Your Equipment or loss of data that results from the download of such material and / or data.
12.12. We shall use reasonable endeavors to keep the Site free from viruses and corrupt files but We do not warrant that the Site is free from infection by viruses or anything else with contaminating or destructive properties. We recommend that You ‘virus check’ all information sent to You by Us. We shall not be liable for any corrupt information sent to You by Us or for any corrupt information You send to Us.
13.1. If You have a complaint about the Site please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
14.1. Us to You
14.1.1. We shall not be liable to You for any loss or damage (other than that which cannot by law be excluded) You may suffer (irrespective of whether it arises due to Our failure, error or delay) as a result of:
22.214.171.124. Our having acted upon Your instruction or following receipt of any information from You;
126.96.36.199. Any misuse or abuse of the Site by You or anyone else;
188.8.131.52. Your Personal Information having been disclosed to someone else (other than due to Our having so disclosed it);
184.108.40.206. Our being unavailable for whatever reason.
14.1.2. We shall not be liable to You in any circumstances for any loss or damage (other than that which cannot by law be excluded) that:
220.127.116.11. is not direct;
18.104.22.168. is beyond Our reasonable control; or
22.214.171.124. We could not reasonably foresee.
14.1.3. Any liability We may have to You will be limited to the actual amount of any loss or damage You incur or suffer.
14.1.4. We regularly update the Site. However, We do not warrant that the content of the Site or the products and services featured are available (either as featured or at all). The content of and the products and services featured in the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
14.1.5. We do not seek to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence.
14.2. You to Us
14.2.1. You will be liable to Us for (and agree to indemnify Us against) all actions, claims, costs, damages, demands, expenses, liabilities, losses and proceedings We directly or indirectly incur or which are brought against Us if You have:
126.96.36.199. acted fraudulently;
188.8.131.52. been negligent;
184.108.40.206. misused or abused the Site;
220.127.116.11. breached Your Agreement with Us.
14.2.2. You will be liable for any loss even if the instructions were not given by You except:
18.104.22.168. in the case of a fraud to which You were not a party (unless You have failed to make any required notification);
22.214.171.124. if You are able to prove a relevant failing on Our part; or
126.96.36.199. We have acted in error.
14.3.1. We shall not be liable for any errors or delay or failure if this is due to anything beyond Our control; for example:
188.8.131.52. industrial action;
184.108.40.206. fire, flood, explosion, act of God, governmental act;
220.127.116.11. the failure, directly or indirectly of any power supply, machine, data processing system, data transmission link, or telephone link;
18.104.22.168. a Card not being accepted by a retailer, terminal, cash machines or otherwise, for whatever reason.
14.3.2. Each of these conditions is separate from all other conditions, so that if one condition is found to be void or otherwise unenforceable it will not affect the validity of any of the others.
14.3.3. If We do not enforce any of the rights We have under this Agreement, or if We delay in enforcing them, that does not prevent Us from taking any action to enforce Our rights in the future.
14.3.4. Upon termination of Your Agreement terms and conditions in the Web Conditions and Additional Terms and Conditions that are capable of continuing to apply will do so.
14.3.5. The Agreement and the Web Conditions will be governed by, and its terms construed in accordance with, the laws of The United States of America and the Courts of The State of Calfornia will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from the Site.
Category of personal information:
Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the California Civil Code, including name, signature, address, telephone number, and credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; namely, gender and age.
Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.
Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics and attitudes.
We collected such personal information for the following purposes:
We may use this information for any of the purposes described in Section 2 above.
We use this information to process payment, fulfil your order, or process a return.
We use this information to better understand our clientele.
We use this information to fulfil your order, manage consumers’ online account with us, personalize and optimize consumers’ shopping experience with us (for example, letting you know when a favorite product is back in stock, recording certain information from past purchases which can be used in future purchases such as preferred address and favorite store locations), provide consumers with customer care, and customize a product per a consumer’s specific request.
We may use this information for any of the purposes described in Section 2 above.
We may use this information to enable consumers to view nearby stores.
We use audio, visual or similar information that you may voluntarily provide in connection with customer care inquiries or when you engage with our social media initiatives.
We use such information to personalize and optimize consumers’ shopping experience with us, tailor our marketing efforts, and develop and improve our products and services.
We may share certain categories of personal information about California residents with third parties and business partners in a manner that may constitute a “sale” under the CCPA, as described below:
- Online Promotions and Advertising: We work with one or more third parties to (i) administer and analyze effectiveness of advertising or promotional campaigns. These third parties may place cookies on individuals’ computers to receive information about traffic to our site, browsing and purchasing activity on our online services, and (ii) From time to time third parties may help us to provide a more tailored user experience. These third parties may collect information about individuals’ internet or other similar network activity and browsing patterns, IP address, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs), and information obtained via cookies with these third parties (such as the site visited before or after), and may retain rights to use some of this information for their own purposes.
- C. CCPA Rights
California residents have the following rights:
- Right to Opt-out of Sale: California residents have the right to opt-out of our “sales” of their personal information. To exercise this right, please email us at Rebecca@rebeccaechandler.com with “California Request to Opt-Out” in the subject line, or use the contact details in Section 7 of this Privacy Notice above.
- To opt out from the sale of your personal information collected by targeting cookies, update your cookie preferences by clicking the “Manage Cookies” link below, and toggle the button from “active” to “inactive”. Please note that when you opt out of targeting cookies, you may see less relevant ads on other sites.
- Right to Know: California residents have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose and sell about them specifically. To submit a request to exercise this right to know, please email us at email@example.com with “California Request to Know”, or use the contact details in Section 7 of this Privacy Notice above. Please specify in your request the details you would like to know, including any specific pieces of personal information you would like to access.
- Right to Delete: California residents have the right to request the deletion of personal information that we collect or maintain about them. To submit a request to delete personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Request to Delete” in the subject line, or use the contact details in Section 7 of this Privacy Notice above. Please specify in your request the personal information about you that you would like to have deleted, which can be all of your personal information as required by the CCPA.
- Right Not to be Discriminated Against: You may not be discriminated against because you exercise any of your rights under the CCPA in violation of Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.125.
- Financial Incentives: From time to time we offer consumers who provide their email address, phone number and/or zip code to us for the purposes of receiving our marketing communications a discount on an order. Consumers may opt in by entering their information when prompted upon first visiting our website. Consumers may opt out of marketing communications at any time by following the instructions in such communications. Consumers may also exercise their rights at any time by emailing Rebecca@rebeccaechandler.com. The financial incentive is permitted under the CCPA because it is not discriminatory in nature—it does not deny consumers their rights under the CCPA or discriminate against consumers who may have exercised their rights under the CCPA.
If you submit a request to exercise your CCPA rights, we may ask that you provide certain information to verify your identity. If you have a password-protected account with us, we may verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for your account. The information that we ask you to provide to verify your identity will depend on your prior interactions with us and the sensitivity of the personal information at issue. We will respond to your request in accordance with the CCPA. If we deny your request, we will explain why.
You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf if:
- The authorized agent is a natural person or a business entity registered with the Secretary of State of California; and
- You sign a written declaration that you authorize the authorized agent to act on your behalf.
If you use an authorized agent to submit a request to exercise your right to know, right to opt-out of the “sale” of your personal information, or your right to request deletion, please have the authorized agent take the following steps in addition to the steps described earlier:
- Mail a certified copy of your written declaration authorizing the authorized agent to act on your behalf to Rebecca E Chandler, PO Box 3142, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
- Provide any information we request in our response to your email to verify your identity. The information that we ask you to provide to verify your identity will depend on your prior interactions with us and the sensitivity of the personal information at issue.
If you provide an authorized agent with power of attorney pursuant to California Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465, it may not be necessary to perform these steps and we will respond to any request from such authorized agent in accordance with the CCPA.
D. Shine the Light Law
California residents are entitled once per year to request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of your personally identifiable information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to Rebecca@rebeccaechandler.com with your full name, email address, and postal address in your message.